Turning a profit is what most people think of immediately with investing but there is even more to it than that. When you invest in the stock market you become a company owner. Ask yourself what companies you feel good about owning.
At Grady Financial Network, we help you find the right investments for your stage of life, while balancing the alignment of your personal philosophy with financial security.
Contact us to learn more about what we offer:
- Individual Stocks & Bonds
- Mutual Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- US Treasuries
- Certificates of Deposit
- Alternative Investments
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Oil & Natural Gas programs
- Value-based & Responsible Investing Options
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans (401k, 403b, SEPs, Simple IRAs, Profit Sharing, etc.)